Users / Actors Of System:
1. Managing User accounts (teacher, student, parent) 2. Managing classes, subjects 3. Managing class routine 4. Managing exam, grades 5. Managing exam marks 6. Sending exam marks via sms 7. Managing students attendance 8. Managing accounting, income & expenses 9. Managing school events 10. Managing library, dormitory, transport 11. Messaging between other users 12. Managing system settings (general, sms, language)
1. He/she is a super user who enjoys all the privileges . 2. Add Update Display Delete Semesters . 3. Add Update Display Delete Subjects and their Full Marks. 4. Create/Approve/Disapprove teacher/student account. 5. View Results of each student and their Percentage. 6. Download Result Report as PDF format. 7. Can send instruction/notification to every teacher. 8. Update Records.
1. Managing students. 2. Managing exam marks. 3. Provide study materials/files to students. 4. Managing attendance.
1. Get class routine. 2. Get exam marks. 3. Get attendance status. 4. Get study materials / files from teacher. 5. Get payment invoices, pay online. 6. Communicate with teacher.
1. Get children marks. 2. Get children payment invoices. 3. Get children class routine. 4. Messaging with teachers.
Back end: PHP, MySQL 1. PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML,or other document types, as per client request.PHP is open source software. 2. MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.